For the past five years, I worked with MP Gord Brown in Ottawa, and most importantly, around our riding, organizing his round-tables with farmers, small business owners, hunters and anglers, land owners, seniors and youth.
Once elected I will launch a series of issues-based public meetings, open to everyone, in communities in every corner of the riding to continue bringing your voice to Ottawa.
I will maintain satellite offices in Kemptville, Gananoque, and Westport to serve you wherever you live in the riding.
I will work with all municipal councils to advance all of our community’s needs in Ottawa.
I know what it means to listen, and to act. I know that you love this riding and this country as much as I do and you share my concern about where our country is headed.
I serve on council to help my community - I serve as riding association president because I am a principled Conservative - I served alongside the finest men and women in our country’s great military because I love our country.
I have the political and life experience - the energy and the desire - to represent and serve you in Ottawa.
Canada’s Conservatives will stand up for our community by:
- Scrapping Trudeau’s carbon tax
- Lowering taxes for small business owners
- Stopping illegal border crossers from jumping the queue
- Getting the Liberals out of your bank accounts
- Standing with Canadian workers employed in the steel and aluminum industry
Over the years Conservative government and representation has delivered:
- Extending the hours at the Rideau Canal lock stations
- $12M investment in the Port of Johnston
- $110M in Eastern Ontario broadband
- $25M in local infrastructure
- $60M for construction at the two international border crossings to help facilitate tourism and trade